April Fool’s! From, With Love, MSN
MSN Spoof, how funny! It’s been awhile since I laughed out loud at 7am. Killing myself bytheway. Had a little fun with this April Fool’s joke this morning before work so have a laugh on Nic ‘N’ Cher…..
Points for MSN!
- Google Romance – I Love It!So, Google can help me find a cheaper flight home for Christmas, find directions to Mosquito bar on Bath street, but can it f...
- Nic n Cher Flickr Url Re-Named…8 Months Later!We've finally been given the ability to alter our Flickr url from www.flickr.com/photos/7808126@N07 which was assigned to us ...
- Cher on Tour..in Effin Montreal?!On location in Montreal, this is me live blogging! Although, I wish I was covering something a bit more relevant, interesting...
- What Every Good Marketer Knows?The New York Times has written a piece on marketing and quoted a very informed Seth Godin..........although he is the first t...
Sign up For More!
Sign up to receive email updates and to hear what's going on with Nic n Cher!
What we said recently?
- Gross! ...and hilarious all at the same time #shouldveskippedit #giveaway https://t.co/CbOjK5xAgu,
- RT @bgrynol: WEIRD FOOD combinations people can barely eat! Win free @SkipTheDishes for a year! #ShouldveSkippedIt #food #contest https://t.co/kn7GMCJaYx,
- PPC Friends! Is anyone using Google's data driven attribution model in Adwords? Or have any thoughts on it? #PPCChat,
- Declaring love for @sethgodin https://t.co/ofp3ECuc7e #entitlementisoptional,
- "1961 Bestselling book was political novel, Advise & Consent. In 2016, it's coloring books" Tell us more! @sethgodin https://t.co/rtmdkiLUIb,