Brits Spend 30 a Week Online – Is that all?
- Seriously, is that all? (in retrospect, brand new shiny husband was right, don’t bring laptop to the beach!)
- Oooh I want my ads in front of these people!
- How much of this time is spent gaming or porning indulging in other vices…. at work.
- 1 in every 8 mins is spent on facebook, sounds about right
- In comparison, how much time are Brits spending in the gym? Looking out my window in Glasgow, I could hazard a guess… Um, when I say window, I may also mean mirror. Note to self.
- On a normal working day, hours spent online are – 2 hours for professional or work purposes and 3 hours for pleasure and leisure
- On weekends an average of 3 hours is spent online however, almost 2 in 10 18 – 24 year olds (19%) now spend more than 8 hours a day online at the weekend
- 93% of the population now shops on the internet. Over 38 million people (79%) spend up to 2 hours a week doing so
Have a good weekend! See you online people!