8 Random Things About Me?! The short list then…
Nothing wrong with a little game of tag on a Friday afternoon! Our friend and fellow rocker Julie gave us a tag, requesting a blog on 8 Random Things about Nic n Cher (separately). I’m going to go ahead and write on Cher… of course Julie has already covered my number one, I’m pretty cute.
Brace yourself, I’m all over the place!
- I’ve been training for a marathon for about 5 years… so that should be some race.
- I’ve flown the same route from Glasgow to Winnipeg for 8 years, but I still manage to miss my connecting flights. Yes, there are two connecting flights each time I fly so the chances are a bit higher that I might miss one, but really, sitting at the wrong gate…twice?! I don’t know how I managed to take a gap year around Europe and survive… wait a second, was I really in Europe? (I am beginning to think this 8 random things thing might end up being 8 random revelations).
- I still use the first laptop I’ve ever owned. It weights 300lbs, but I still lug it around everywhere even to Nic’s for Wednesday night blog n beers.
- I’m a secret country music lover, I spent my adolescence giving my friends the gears for being country music fans but found myself uploading Toby Keith onto the Nano last month. WTF?!
- Despite my new found closet love for country music, I am still an alternative rock rocker at heart having made extreme sacrifices to follow NOFX, Good Riddance & the Madd Caddies to Barcelona in 2000 for the BEST CONCERT (and after party) EVER! Also making for a horrendous morning bus ride, hmm, which may have something to do with my failure as a public transport user…. revelation number 2.
- I hate leftovers but will drink Budweiser from last nights case.
- I tend to exagerate for a laugh, especially in the presence of my younger sister who feels the need to challenge/correct my every comment. The action of antagonising my sisters will never leave me. And Kathy? We really do have 8 million readers.
- And last but not really as random, as I am very open about this one. So open we’ve built a website on it (cue the shameless link). High Five Grab and Shakes make me feel uncomfortable.
Now for the fun part.. You’re It Kids: